O'Brien Traditional Women's Life Vest
The O’Brien Women’s Traditional is a sleek, comfortable, eco-friendly life jacket that will have you loving your time on the water. The BioLite material adds breathability for faster drying and makes it lighter and more environmentally friendly than traditional neoprene, while still providing exceptional comfort. The segmented panels with the front hinge and the wide armholes allow the life jacket to move with you and minimize any hindrance in range of motion. The full front zip closure and two adjustable belts make it easy to dial in that snug fit to keep you safe and secure on the water. The Women’s Traditional also features a PWC lanyard attachment ring making for a fast, convenient way to keep the lanyard safely out of your way.
- BioLite construction- Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Front hinge and wide armholes for enhanced range of motion
- Zip closure with 2 adjustable belts for security
- PWC lanyard attachment ring
- Available in Aqua, Coral or Pink
- AVAILABLE SIZES: XS / SM / M / LG / XL
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
The Right Size – One seemingly common misconception is that life jacket sizing falls in line with your favorite t-shirt. It doesn’t. Please use the size chart in the image gallery above to accurately determine the appropriate size for your life jacket.
The Right Fit – Life jackets should be snug, but not so tight that it impacts your breathing. If you are in-between sizes, most people tend to choose the larger size for a snug fit that isn’t too tight.