686 Hydra Thermagraph Jacket
From the powder to park, sub-zero to springtime, Thermagraph® Body Mapping Insulation creates the ultimate do-it-all jacket. Add an asymmetrical zipper and you have the Hydra, the best selling 686 GLCR jacket ever.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped Bemis® Seams
- Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation System Using 140g 85% Recycled Insulation
- Vader Vents™
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
- Hood Link System
- Honeycomb Knit Fleece Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Phone Heater Pocket
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Internal Goggle + Lens Stash Pocket
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Glove Link™ Inner Thumb Grip
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
- Water-Resistant Center Front and Chest Pocket Zippers
Strategic body-mapped insulation and breathability within the garment.
Our recycled insulation is 85% single use plastic and offers comfort in a light package with lasting warmth, good recovery, and better moisture management.
Vents that allow fresh air in and moisture out to help regulate your temperature.
Stealth vents that let your breath release without building up moisture internally.
Keep gear in order when not in use by creating a packable system.
Some 686 garments come in either 2-way and 4-way stretch allowing for ultimate freedom of movement.
Hoods built to fit comfortably over a helmet.
Taping seams makes them as waterproof as the fabric itself and keeps moisture out.