O'Brien Capri Women's Wakesurf Board 2020
Gracefully glide down the face and allow the all-new Capri set the pace. Its smooth, dreamy ride and light, loose performance outshines all expectations; perfect for ladies who love to shred. Blending a forgiving ride that effortlessly generates forward drive with a skim style shape ideal for spins, shuvs and skate inspired tricks, the Capri delivers in every way. Constant progression designed to make your surfing soar.
Rider Profile – Anyone who loves a fast, forgiving and fun skim style ride
- SurfCAP – Unique polymer shell that encapsulates the board for superior durability
- Machined EVA pad – Grippy pad covers almost the entire deck so you can confidently place your feet anywhere; also features an elevated arch bar and angled kick tail for precision control
- 3 FCS compatible fin boxes – Customize your fin setup to meet your performance needs; comes with one Spike 1.0 fin and 2 Trace 1.75 fins
- Enhanced semi-twin design: Stable ride forwards and backwards; perfect for riding out on shuvs, 180s and air reverses
- Diamond tail: Ideal pivot point for strong, snappy turns paired with stable traction through the tail
Using smaller fins and a sharper rail, these boards have a loose, skatey feel on the water making it easier to complete surface spins and more skate inspired moves.
Extremely light foam core wrapped in a durable polymer shell.