Billabong Lowdown Men's Snow Pants - Bronze
Billabong Lowdown Men's Snow Pants Bronze
Streamline your cold weather kit with the Lowdown. The tailored fit snow pant maintains clean lines and a fitted silhouette without sacrificing movement. A lightweight poly fill reduces the need for added layers when the temps drop, increasing your freedom or movement for optimal ride-ability.
- Men’s Snow Pants.
- Fabric: 2L Dobby, 2L Space Dye Dobby (Camo colorway only).
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable.
- Insulation: Polyfill 40gr.
- Lining: taffeta at legs, brushed tricot seat panel.
- Critically taped seams.
- External waist adjustment.
- Diamond Panel: An engineered cut that offers up maximum freedom of movement without adding excess fabric or weight, the Diamond Panel at the gusset provides unrestricted mobility and comfort.
- Power stretch mesh lined inseam venting.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered back pocket.
- Waterproof boot gaiters with stretch panels.
- Inseam Length: 32 inches for size M.
- Weather Resistance Performance Scale: Performance.
- Heat Scale: Lightweight.
- Tailored Fit: a modern cut, tapered at the waist and knees to create a fitted, slim silhouette without restricting movement.
When used as an adjective, ‘prime’ is defined as ‘of the best possible quality; excellent’. With a wide variety of fabrications and patterns showcasing both urban and sport-inspired fashion, the Prime Collection will keep your warm and dry in all weather conditions.